- It is compulsory for all students to complete 75% attendance before every exam to make them eligible to sit for the examination, in case attendance is short, students will not be eligible for promotion/ any academics award.
- All children are expected to attend school on the opening day after every vacation and must be present before closing for the vacation. Those absent because of sickness must submit a medical certificate before joining the class.
- A child returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a fitness certificate from a doctor
- Student suffering from any one the following disease must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class.
a) Chicken Pox-Till complete falling of scabs.
b) Cholera-Till the child is completely well.
c) Measles-Two weeks after the rash disappear.
d) Mumps-Until the swelling has gone.
e) Whooping cough- Six weeks.
f) Jaundice- Six Weeks.
Absence and withdrawal Procedure
- If your child is absent, please inform the school authorities, preferably the class teacher of the student, in writing.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than six days consecutively will render the student liable to have his/her name struck off the roll. Re-admission fee is Rs.500/-